Search this website
| Options Options
Search Type
Home > Do I need an LBP
Document Actions

Do I need an LBP

Are they licensed?

A licensed building practitioner (LBP) can be identified by producing their photo ID licence card and by checking their details against the public register.

Read more…

When you need an LBP

If you’re thinking of getting building or renovation work done on your house or apartment, you need to check if it’s ‘restricted building work’ (RBW). If it is, you’ll need a licensed building practitioner – or LBP – to do it.

Read more…

Last updated 15 June 2013