Search this website
| Options Options
Search Type
Home > I'm an LBP
Document Actions

I'm an LBP

Skills maintenance

Being licensed means you must maintain your skills and knowledge.

Read more…

Restricted Building Work (RBW)

If you’re doing or supervising building or design work as part of the construction or alteration of residential buildings, this work may be classified as ‘restricted building work’ (RBW). You must be a licensed building practitioner in the appropriate class to do or supervise this type of work.

Read more…

Last updated 14 January 2014