Update your profile
You can use the online system to
- update your personal details e.g. your addresses, email, and phone numbers
- update your skills maintenance diary
- relicense online, which includes automated licensing and payment by credit card.
You do not have to use the LBP online system. However, using the online system is fast, easy, and can be done at your convenience, plus there is no paperwork to mail back when relicensing.
When you first logon you need to create an igovt account, which will be your username and password. Using igovt is easy. To logon click and you will be guided through step by step.
You will need your activation code which is on your confirmation letter that came with your welcome pack or telephone us on 0800 60 60 50 if you have misplaced it.
To get started go to LBP online system.
If you would prefer not to use the LBP online system to update your profile you will need to complete the Change of details form [337 KB PDF].
Change of legal name
If your name has changed, either through marriage or deed poll, you will need to complete the Change of identify form [322 KB PDF].
You will also need to provide evidence of your name change such as a certified copy of
- your marriage or civil union certificates which record the new name; or
- re-issued birth certificates which record the new name; or
- name change certificates; or
- official copies of name change declarations