BPB appeal no. A1291
- Appeal number: A1291
- Region: Canterbury
- Licence class: External Plastering
- Decision date: 19 April 2018
- Competencies: Competency 5 Not met
- Decision of Board: s335(3)(a) Registrars decision - Confirmed
- Summary: Appellant failed to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that he met sufficient performance indicators to be considered to meet the requirements of Competency 5 for the External Plastering PPCS licence. The Registrar’s decision is confirmed - Licence denied.