BPB appeal no. A1300
- Appeal number: A1300
- Region: Auckland
- Licence class: Carpentry, Site 1
- Decision date: 29 January 2018
- Competencies: Competency 3 Not met Competency 4 Not met Competency 5 Not met
- Decision of Board: s335(3)(a) Registrars decision - Confirmed
- Summary: Appellant failed to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that he met sufficient performance indicators to be considered to meet the requirements of Competencies 3 & 4 for the Carpentry licence and Competencies 3 4 & 5 for the Site 1 AOP licence. The Registrar’s decision is confirmed - Licence denied.