BPB appeal no. A1322
- Appeal number: A1322
- Region: Auckland
- Licence class: Foundations
- Decision date: 29 October 2019
- Competencies: Competency 4 Not met
- Decision of Board: s335(3)(a) Registrars decision - Confirmed
- Summary: Appellant failed to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that they met sufficient performance indicators to be considered to meet the requirements of Competency 4 for the Foundations (Concrete foundation walls and concrete slab-on-ground) Licence. The Registrar’s decision is confirmed - licence denied.