Copyright and Disclaimer
Except where stated otherwise, the Licensed Building Practitioners website and the information on it is protected by copyright on behalf of the Crown. This includes the Public Register and Online Services.
The material on lbp.govt.nz is protected by copyright. Permission is granted to view the material on this website and to use the website’s services. Material featured on this website is subject to Crown copyright protection or is licensed to the Crown. This material may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the material is used, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged, for example © Crown copyright.
This permission does not extend to material on websites that lbp.govt.nz links to, or content from other websites supplied to and reproduced on lbp.govt.nz. That material may only be used in accordance with the copyright notice on the website concerned.
The information available on, or through this website includes information provided by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and information provided by third parties (providers of information).
MBIE endeavours to ensure that the information on lbp.govt.nz is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- Neither MBIE, nor any of its employees, contractors, and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and facilities contained or referred to in this website;
- MBIE, its employees, contractors and providers of information, do not accept any liability, for any loss or damage which may arise:
- out of the use of any of that material or facilities; or
- from errors in or omissions from that material or facilities; or
- from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this website.
- MBIE is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site, MBIE or the New Zealand Government.
- MBIE may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
RealMe® is a registered trademark of the New Zealand government and is provided by the Department of Internal Affairs.
Google® is a trade mark of Google LLC. Our services are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google in any way.
Microsoft® is a trade mark of the Microsoft group of companies. Our services are not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft in any way.