Complaint C2-01069 - substantive
- Complaint number: C2-01069
- Region: Omitted
- Licence class: Foundations
- Decision date: 1 April 2015
- Disciplinary grounds: 317(1) b Negligent or incompetent work 317(1) d Work not compliant with building consent
- Summary: 317(1)(b) Negligent or incompetent work - 317(1)(d) Work not compliant with building consent - Constructed a large retaining wall at the property - Supplied materials not in accordance with the building consent documentation - The Engineer identified that the wrong poles were being installed - The Respondent continued with concrete pour anyway – in continuing to pour concrete the Respondent had exhibited a serious lack of care – meets the threshold of negligence - 317(1)(b) upheld – 317(1)(d) upheld.