Complaint C2-01281 – substantive
- Complaint number: C2-01281
- LBP number: BP105546
- Region: Canterbury
- Licence class: Carpentry, Site 2
- Decision date: 15 August 2016
- Disciplinary grounds: 317(1) b Negligent or incompetent work - not upheld 317(1) i Conduct likely to bring the regime into disrepute - not upheld
- Summary: The Board considered a number of issues raised in detailed reports; however, when explored they were ultimately less serious than initially indicated. The Respondent’s conduct did not uphold a ground for discipline in the Board’s view. The complaint is not upheld.