Complaint C2-01479 – substantive
- Complaint number: C2-01479
- LBP number: BP116713
- Region: Northland
- Licence class: Foundations
- Decision date: 17 March 2017
- Disciplinary grounds: 317(1) b Negligent or incompetent work - not upheld 317(1) d Work not compliant with building consent - not upheld 317(1) da Failed to supply certificate / record of work - not upheld
- Summary: There was evidence of poor workmanship, but the Board did not consider that it met the threshold for negligence or incompetence. The Board considered that the Respondent had appropriately delivered a record of work, even though the Complainant claims not to have received one, the Territorial Authority confirms it was delivered as stated. The complaint is not upheld.