Complaint C2-01647 – substantive
- Complaint number: C2-01647
- LBP number: BP117379
- Region: Auckland
- Licence class: Carpentry, Site 2
- Decision date: 17 November 2017
- Disciplinary grounds: 317(1) b Negligent or incompetent work - not upheld 317(1) c Not licensed for class of work - not upheld 317(1) d Work not compliant with building consent - not upheld 317(1) h Misrepresented or worked outside competence - not upheld
- Summary: The Board considered work of the Respondent and found that it could not be described as serious negligence or a deliberate departure from accepted standards. The Board found that the Respondent had not worked outside his licence class or outside his competence. The Respondent was found to not have committed a disciplinary offence.